Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog Response #1

1. What is good writing?
-I classify good writing as a piece that is multi-layered, direct, and provoking of reactions to the reader
2. How do you become a good writer?
-You become a good writer through experience and putting everything you have into your pieces.  Something that takes you an hour or so to put together is most likely not the best work you can do.
3. What questions do you have about writing?
- What can we learn in college about writing that we don't already know?
- How will technology affect the way we write?
4. As a writer, my difficulties include conveying my thoughts to make them understandable on paper.  Sometimes i feel like I have a good idea, but I don't word it correctly and it gets misunderstood.


4 comments:

Emily said...

I agree with your question, I was wondering the same things.

Julian Michael said...

Thats the same approach i like to take as well which was emphasized in the article. I have run out of time to comment my bad haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi, you dont know me but my name is Michelle and I accidentally plagiarized on your jfk rhetorical analysis blog and I am so sorry and I didn't mean to and I am going through a lot of bad stuff in my life right now and I know we are complete strangers but do you think you could help me out and just take down that blog for this next week so my teacher doesn't find it? You would essentially be my savior, because with this bad mark on my record I could not get into college. I am truly sorry for plagiarizing and could you just please help me out?
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

my email is michelledahger1234@aol.com if you want to ask me any questions.